Things To Do On Maui That Charge A Fee:
Luaus, Tours, Boats, Whale Watching, Snorkeling, Helicopters, Golf, Spas, Horseback Riding, And Lots More Recommendations From Maui Jon
Organized Paid Maui Activities are each discussed in detail by Maui Jon on the following linked pages. Find the perfect activity for your own personal preferences, at the lowest price, by visiting the BEST MAUI ACTIVITIES.
- Maui Luau with dinner and Hawaiian show.
- Whale Watching Maui close-up from boats
- Maui Snorkeling on your own or from a boat
- Maui Tours – guided tours by van to Maui sights
. . . or Unique Maui Tours for a custom private tour of Maui
- Surfing Lessons – beginners learn to surf
- Private Sailing Charters – snorkel, sunset, and go where you want
- Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe – Sail, snorkel, paddle & experience ancient Polynesian culture
- Snuba Diving in Maui – Like scuba only a much easier introduction.
- Golf – all the golf courses you can play on Maui
- Helicopter Tours to see Maui from the air
- Maui Spas – choosing a resort spa or independent spa
- Bumper Boats, Miniature Golf, Rock Wall Climbing, Trampoline for kids and the whole family at Maui Golf & Sports Park
- Horseback Riding with beautiful scenery
- Segway Tours ride a Segway while you tour Lahaina
- ATV Tours All-Terrain-Vehicles
- O’o Farm tour a working farm & pick your own vegetables for lunch
- Dinner Cruises combine sightseeing and food
- Live Horse Show Na Lio performance
- Local Tastes of Maui walking tours of food, art, and history in Makawao, Paia, Lahaina, or Kihei
- Atlantis Submarine and Glass Bottom Boat – comparison of underwater viewing choices
- Parasailing dangling over the ocean
- Maui Fishing by charter boat or shared boat
- Zipline zooming through the air hanging from a wire
- Moana Glass create your own glass art object
- Maui Brewing Company Tours see the brewery and taste their beers
- Maui Chocolate Tour on a cacao farm to see how chocolate gets from tree to candy
- Island Art Party where you can paint a Maui scene
- Day trip to Oahu Pearl Harbor, Waikiki, Honolulu, from Maui
- Biking Down Haleakala Volcano not recommended
- New Year’s Eve dinners and entertainment
Click on any of the above links for lots more information about those Maui activities, comparisons of various companies offering these activities, phone numbers, and links to their websites.
See photos below and on the above-linked Maui activities pages.
For Maui sightseeing, attractions, aquarium, beaches, kids & family fun, events calendar, Hawaii cruises, and more, see Things To Do in Maui.
All activities have serious and significant risks. Discuss risks with the tour operator and investigate on your own before deciding.
Wait until you get to Maui to buy your Maui activities,
Or buy in advance from home?
You can purchase all of these activities when you get to Maui, or you can reserve them in advance. The advantages of advance purchases are
- You get exactly the activities and companies and dates and times you prefer
- You won’t miss anything because it may be sold out when you arrive
- You can shop for activities at your leisure from home
- You won’t waste any of your vacation time going around to sales booths and talking to activity salespeople
- Some activities (such as the Old Lahaina Luau and the Ulalena Show) have reserved seats, so the farther ahead you reserve, the better your seat
[the_ad id=”12285″]If you decide to research and/or purchase your activities from home in advance, I suggest using the links to each activity that you will find on the above listed pages. First click on the activity you want from the above list, then click on individual vendors that you are considering on the bottom half of the page you will get to about that activity.
None of the Maui discount activities on this website use timeshare presentations to give you their discounted prices. I strongly recommend that you AVOID any company that requires you to attend a timeshare sales presentation, no matter how big a discount they offer you on any activity.