This Map of Maui page has links to take you to interactive Maui maps, in which you can zoom in or out and move north, south, east or west, to see any part of Maui or Hawaii or any state.
You can find whatever you need to find on Maui by using the below-listed maps to give you a full sized whole-island map of Maui, or to give you a map of whichever section of Maui you need. These maps will also help you see how far your hotel or condo is from the sights, activities and restaurants you are interested in all over the island.
If you are staying on the west side of Maui, click on the map of Kaanapali Beach, and then you can zoom out or move the map around from there. If you are staying on the south side of Maui, click on the map of Kihei, and then you can zoom out or move that map around. If you want to see how far your hotel or condo is from other parts of Maui, then click on the first link to “Maui Map” to see the whole island.
- Maui Map
- Lahaina Map
- Kaanapali Beach map with hotels and condos
- North Kaanapali Beach map with hotels and condos
- Lahaina Bypass Map
- Kihei Map
- Hawaii Map
- US Map
You can pick up a free map of Maui in the brochure racks in the baggage claim area when you arrive at the Maui airport, or in brochure racks all over the island. The best one is called “Maui Driving Map” and looks like this:
Another good choice is a series of maps for various sections of the island, called Menehune maps. They look like this:
You can order a free printed map of Maui to be mailed to you, by going to the following website
and there clicking on “Maui Planning Guide.” That free booklet includes a map of Maui.
- Maui Hotels and Maui Condos — How to decide between a hotel and a condo, what part of Maui to stay on, which specific hotel or condo best suits your needs and your budget
- Maui Car Rentals — How to get the best price on a rental car on Maui or any of the Hawaiian islands
- Maui Restaurants — Recommendations of the best places to eat in each price range, including menus and food photos