These links will take you to interactive Maui maps, in which you can zoom in or out and move north, south, east or west, to see any part of Maui or Hawaii or any state.
- Maui Map
- Lahaina Map
- Kaanapali Beach hotels and condos map
- North Kaanapali Beach hotels and condos map
- Lahaina Bypass Map
- Kihei Map
- Hawaii Map
- US Map
You can pick up free maps of Maui in the brochure racks in the baggage claim area when you arrive at the Maui airport, or in brochure racks all over the island. The best one is called “Maui Driving Map” and looks like this:
You can order a free printed map of Maui to be mailed to you, by going to the following website
and there clicking on “Maui Planning Guide.” That free booklet includes a map of Maui.
- Maui Hotels and Maui Condos — How to decide between a hotel and a condo, what part of Maui to stay on, which specific hotel or condo best suits your needs and your budget
- Hawaii Car Rentals — How to get the best price on a rental car on Maui or any of the Hawaiian islands
- Maui Restaurants — Recommendations of the best places to eat in each price range, including menus and food photos