There are a huge number of choices of things to do in Maui. You can do everything or you can do nothing. The pages linked below will help you decide which things to do in Maui best fit your preferences and budget. Click on each of these to read details, reviews, recommendations, and everything you need to know to help you decide. Also see photos of some things to do in Maui below.
- Maui Activities– Luaus, Whale Watching, Snorkeling, Tours, Helicopters, Horseback Riding, ATV, Dinner cruises, Parasailing, Fishing, Ziplines, Biking, Spas, Submarine, and more paid or organized things to do in Maui. There are 26 different activities listed on the page linked from the blue link at the beginning of this paragraph.
- Maui Attractions and Sightseeing — Lahaina town, Haleakala crater, Road to Hana, Iao Valley, Lavender farm, Gardens, Aquarium, Hiking, Museums, Banyan tree, Birdwatching, Goat farm, and many more inexpensive things to do in Maui. There are 52 different sights listed on the page linked from the blue link at the beginning of this paragraph, and most of them are free or low cost.
- Maui Golf Courses — Comparisons and reservation information for all of the 15 golf courses on Maui
- Kids and Family Fun — What to do to keep your children happy and entertained, so you’ll be glad you brought them. 22 things to do with the kids.
- Retired on Maui — some fun things to do when visiting the Valley Isle after retirement.
- Shopping — Where to buy souvenirs, gifts, clothes, art, jewelry, groceries, and all those other essentials. 51 shopping centers, stores, galleries and towns for you to find just what you need.
- Free things to do — A long list desribing 47 free Maui sights, shows, activities, museums, gardens, walks, and more
- Rainy day things to do — A list of 21 sights and activities to see and do when it’s raining on Maui, plus some tips on when to go to Maui and where to stay on Maui to try to avoid rainy days
- Maui Events Calendar — What’s happening on Maui during each month of the year — Maui things to do sorted by month
- Maui Beaches — Comparisons, locations, photos, info about Maui’s best beaches
- Hawaii Cruises — Another option is a Hawaiian Cruise, so you can see several islands in just a week or two
- To keep up with the latest information about Maui activities, sights, restaurants, hotels, condos, and prices, fill in your email address below and click Go to sign up for our free monthly Maui Newsletter
Each of the above links will take you to a page with a lot more information about each of those things to do in Maui.
The other sections of this Maui Vacations website will help you plan where to stay, where to eat, where to drive, and more. Click on these links to learn more:
- Maui Hotels and Maui Condos — How to decide between a hotel and a condo, what part of Maui to stay on, which specific hotel or condo best suits your needs and your budget
- Maui Car Rental — How to get the best price on a rental car on Maui or any of the Hawaiian islands
- Maui Restaurants — Recommendations of the best places to eat in each price range, including menus and food photos