On your Maui vacation, you can do everything or you can do nothing. The pages linked below will help you decide what to do in Maui. Click on each of these to find out about things to do in Maui. Also see photos of some things to do on Maui below.
- Maui Activities– Luaus, Whale Watching, Snorkeling, Tours, Helicopters, Horseback Riding, ATV, Dinner cruises, Parasailing, Fishing, Ziplines, Biking, Spas, Submarine, and more paid or organized things to do in Maui
- Maui Attractions and Sightseeing — Lahaina town, Haleakala crater, Road to Hana, Iao Valley, Lavender farm, Gardens, Aquarium, Hiking, Museums, Banyan tree, Birdwatching, Goat farm, and many more inexpensive things to do in Maui
- Maui Golf Courses — Comparisons and reservation information for all of the golf courses on Maui
- Kids and Family Fun — What to do to keep your children happy and entertained, so you’ll be glad you brought them
- Shopping — Where to buy souvenirs, gifts, clothes, art, jewelry, groceries, and all those other essentials
- Free things to do — A long list of free Maui sights, shows, activities, museums, gardens, walks, and more
- Rainy day things to do — A list of sights and activities to see and do when it’s raining on Maui
- Events Calendar — What’s happening on Maui during each month of the year — Maui things to do sorted by month
- Beaches — Comparisons, locations, photos, info about Maui’s best beaches
- Hawaii Cruises — Another option is a Hawaiian Cruise, so you can see several islands in just a week or two
- To keep up with the latest information about Maui activities, sights, restaurants, hotels, condos, and prices, fill in your email address below and click Go to sign up for our free monthly Maui Newsletter
Each of the above links will take you to a page with a lot more information about each of those things to do on Maui.
The other sections of this Maui Vacations website will help you plan where to stay, where to eat, where to drive, and more. Click on these links to learn more:
- Maui Hotels and Maui Condos — How to decide between a hotel and a condo, what part of Maui to stay on, which specific hotel or condo best suits your needs and your budget
- Hawaii Car Rentals — How to get the best price on a rental car on Maui or any of the Hawaiian islands
- Maui Restaurants — Recommendations of the best places to eat in each price range, including menus and food photos
Maui no ka oi. That’s Hawaiian for Maui is the best.