Here are the Maui Hawaii facts you need for your vacation. These links will take you to pages about Maui weather, air flights, a map, and more.
- Maui Weather — Charts showing the high, low, rainfall, and ocean water temperature for each month of the year, plus a chart showing sunrise and sunset times for each month, plus today’s and tomorrow’s weather on Maui
- Air Flights, Air Fares, Air Tickets, Airports — How to get a good deal on air tickets to Maui, which airport to fly into, how to get between one Hawaiian island and another
- Maps of Maui — Links to interactive Maui map, plus maps of Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kihei, Hawaii, and the U.S.
- Hawaiian Flowers — Photos and facts about the types of beautiful flowers you will see on your Maui vacation
- FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions about Maui Vacations, with answers
- Maui Grocery Delivery — How to order groceries delivered to your Maui condo or hotel and ready for your arrival
- Maui Hawaii Time Zone — What time is it in Hawaii? What is the time difference between Hawaii and other parts of the United States?
- Maui Weather Forecast — Predicted weather for South Maui and West Maui for the next few days
- Questions & Answers — Questions that people have emailed to me, and my answers
- Books — Recommended books about Maui sights, activities, hotels, restaurants, and background, to help you get the most out of your visit
- Maui Newsletter — Archive of all past issues of the free monthly Maui Newsletter (For future issues, click here to subscribe free.)
- Maui Twitter Tweets — Continuously updated Tweets with the latest info from some of Maui’s best Twitter users
- Hawaiian Music:
- Hawaiian Gifts — Gifts from Hawaii that you can order over the internet
- Sitemap — A detailed outline of all of the over 700 pages of this Maui Vacation Information website
- Links — Links to other websites with more information
- It’s Who You Know — Maui people it will be good to know about
- Hawaiian Recipes — Recipe for Hawaiian Chicken
- Website history — History of this Maui website
Each of the above links will take you to a page with more facts and info about Maui and Hawaii.
You’ll also be interested in other parts of this Maui website, to help you plan your trip. Click on these links to learn more:
- Things to Do on Maui — Activities, attractions, golf courses, beaches, cruises, kids & family fun, and much more
- Maui Hotels and Maui Condos — How to decide between a hotel and a condo, what part of Maui to stay on, which specific hotel or condo best suits your needs and your budget
- Hawaii Car Rentals — How to get the best price on a rental car on Maui or any of the Hawaiian islands
- Maui Restaurants — Recommendations of the best places to eat in each price range, including menus and food photos
- There are also pages about Maui Weddings & Honeymoons, Hawaii webcams and pictures, and more. You can get to any of those sections from the Maui Hawaii Home page
You’re on the right track, doing your homework and planning your time on Maui.
Maui Real Estate – A comprehensive resource for those interested in exploring the Maui real estate market. Includes all properties for sale, community information, and more.