Cheap Air Travel To Maui
Cheapest airline tickets to Maui, Hawaii
It’s not as easy as it was a few years ago to find cheap air travel to Maui. Fuel prices and airline consolidation (less competition) have made cheap air travel disappear to a lot of places, including Maui and the rest of Hawaii. But you can still get the best possible deal if you are willing to put in the time to do the research.
Here are some ideas for finding cheap air travel to Maui:
– Be flexible about your dates. On the internet, check out the prices for air travel from your home city to Maui on different months of the year and different days of the week, to learn when will be the least expensive time for you to go.
– Be flexible about your airports. Compare prices on the internet for departures from other airports in your home area, not only from the closest airport to your house.
– Be flexible about plane changes. You can often travel to Maui cheaper if you have one or two stops or plane changes along the way. For example, it may be less expensive for you to fly to Honolulu, and there change to a flight from Honolulu to Maui
– Be flexible about which airline you fly. Even though you may prefer frequent flyer points on one airline, it’s not worth getting those points if you have to pay more for the air travel tickets.
– Be flexible about which website you use for your air travel price research. Try Expedia, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, and similar websites. The code for the airport that you will fly into on Maui is OGG for Kahului Airport, Maui.
Your Experience Awaits…
For information about all of the airports on Maui, click on Maui Airports.
For information on flights between one Hawaiian island and another, click on Inter-Island flights.
This link tells you how to get the best Maui car rental deals.
And here’s help deciding on your Maui hotel or condo.